Pay with Sezzle
We want to help. Buy now, pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
Here's how to Sezzle
Shop as normal, adding your favorite styles to the cart to purchase.
Choose Sezzle as your billing option. You'll be redirected to Sezzle to complete your purchase.
We'll ship out your order and split up your payments over 6 weeks.
Sezzle has partnered with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every new Sezzle user in 2021.
HOW IT WORKS
• Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout
• New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to login
• Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction
• 25% is due at the time of purchase. Every two weeks, another 25% will be due.
• Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
YOU CAN USE SEZZLE IF
• You are a U.S resident or Canadian resident
• You are 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state and live in Nebraska)
• You have a U.S bank account, number, and email address
Note - Sezzle does not perform credit checks.
IF YOUR ORDER WASN'T APPROVED
There might be some situations in which Sezzle will not be able to approve your order:
• You don't have sufficient funds available. Sezzle requires that you have at least 25% of the total order cost available.
• You have multiple orders with outstanding payments.
• Your order value is too high.
WHY WAS I CHARGED EXTRA?
Sezzle is interest-free. If you do not pay on time, you will be charged a $10 fee. If you want to reschedule your payment, Sezzle charges a $5 fee.
DOES SEZZLE PERFORM CREDIT CHECKS?
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit - they do not perform hard credit checks. Instead, they perform "soft checks" by reviewing your credit score as part of their risk check.
HOW DO REFUNDS WORK WITH SEZZLE?
All refunds are applied to outstanding payments first, beginning with the final payment. The amount of that payment will either be reduced or canceled, depending on the amount of the refund:
• If the refund amount is greater than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will cancel the installments and the remaining amount will be credited back to your original payment method. Please allow up to ten (10) business days after your return is received for your refund to appear on your statement.
• If the refund amount is less than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will then either reduce or cancel the next-to-last installment. For example, you make a $200 Sezzle purchase (i.e. 4 installments of $50). You have three (3) installments remaining, and you received a $70 refund. Sezzle will remove your 4th installment and reduce your 3rd installment by $20 (now $30).