WE GUARANTEE EACH AND EVERY KEEN PRODUCT THAT WE MAKE
KEEN is committed to ensuring that our products are free from manufacturing and material defects for one full year from the day you buy it.
We know you depend on us to create hybrid sandals, sneakers, and boots that keep you and your family comfortable and safe outside and at work. We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. We have a team of KEEN Fitters that are here to help you to find your fit – and with our 30-day return policy – you get a 30-day trial! Go try them outside! Please note items placed with a warranty code or a Pro discount must be in new, unworn condition to be eligible for a return.
Defects in original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase
What’s not covered?
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time, including improper fit or comfort issues beyond our 30-day return policy, otherwise known as our 30-day trial.
- Products acquired from unauthorized dealers and aftermarket sources — such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, sales samples, promotional products, and final sale/warehouse sales
How it works
Submit a warranty claim with proof of purchase (receipt, order confirmation, or credit card statement with personal info blacked out) that shows the date of purchase. If your claim is approved, you’ll receive a product voucher in the amount of the original purchase price to use on www.keenfootwear.com or a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of KEEN. (Note: If you purchased directly through a retailer, you may want to reach out to them instead. In many cases, the retailer will be able to assist you.)
1) Gather all necessary information
- Product tag number or style name
- Men’s, women’s or kids’?
- Description/photos of the defect
- Date and place of purchase (attach image of receipt)
2) Completely fill out online claim form and submit
3) A warranty expert will review your claim and reply in 7-10 business days
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of KEEN.
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.