Men's Work Boots & Shoes
Our men's work boots and shoes by KEEN Utility are built for performance, protection and comfort, with serious safety features and cushioning in all the right places. With free ground shipping, free and easy returns, and a 1-year warranty-and-replacement policy that covers manufacturing defects and materials flaws, try on a pair today and become a KEEN fan for life!
Expand + Collapse -
Why Buy Men's Work Boots & Shoes?
Safety On the Job
Work boots protect your feet from a wide range of things that could hurt you on a job site: falling objects, protruding edges, sharp tools, and hazardous chemicals. Wearing the proper footwear to work will significantly lower the risk of accidental electric shocks, injuries, and foot trauma.
What Safety Standards Does KEEN Utility Use?
KEEN Utility work boots are made to grip in a variety of terrains and indoor/outdoor conditions. Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
Some of our work boots & shoes are also built to meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 & F2413-11/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard standards.
How Supportive Are KEEN Work Boots?
Whether you’re shopping for a low-cut sneaker-style work shoe for warehouse work, a boot that comes up well above your ankle, or something in between KEEN Utility offers the full range of all possible support for your feet, ankles and legs. Check out our styles of low-cut, mid, 6” or 8” tall work boots.
Are KEEN Work Boots Comfortable?
KEEN Utility is one of the only work boot brands that brings the comfort and fit of a hiking boot into every single one of our work boots. There’s a difference between the average foot form (“last”) that most work boot brands use and our hiking-inspired platform. A more natural, snug fit in the heel and a more spacious, intuitive toe box creates a one-of-a-kind work boot. Try one on for yourself.
Your foot is comfortably pulled into the naturally-structured heel cup and fully supported, reducing heel abrasion, hot spots and blisters.
KEEN Utility’s forefoot is built wide to allow for a more natural flexion from heel strike to toe-off. The less constricted, more natural position and freedom of movement in the toes means more productive work.
What Are Main Safety Features of KEEN Utility Work Boots?
When we say our toe caps offer more protection and more comfort, we back it up. Just compare our asymmetrical toe caps to the standard safety toe of other brands – ours cover more of your foot and give your toes more room. A perfect combination of brawn and brains.
While work boots provide the same basic safety features, note these different specialized types designed for different working functions and conditions.
- Steel Toe Safety Boots — steel toe caps inside the shoe protect toes from job site injuries such as falling objects and compression from above.
- Electric Hazard Boots — many jobs require footwear with some EH protection. KEEN Utility makes sure all our work boots and shoes meet or exceed electrical hazard ratings.
- Non-Slip & Oil-Resistant Boots — our soles work overtime to meet or exceed non-slip safety standards and make sure that whatever the surface or terrain, these soles don’t skimp on grip.
- Waterproof/Weatherproof Boots — KEEN.Dry technology makes sure your feet stay dry while still being able to breathe in adverse weather conditions.
- Puncture-Plated Outsole Boots — protects against punctures from below.
- Metatarsal-Guard Boots — these work boots are identifiable by a flap on the outside of the boot that folds over the laces and protects that metatarsal area of the foot from impact punctures and compression-related injuries.