WE GUARANTEE EACH AND EVERY KEEN PRODUCT THAT WE MAKE
KEEN is committed to ensuring that our products are free from manufacturing and material defects for one full year from the day you buy it.
KEEN offers a one year guarantee against manufacturing and material defects for items purchased from authorized KEEN resellers. Please note that our warranty coverage does have some limitations. For details, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of our warranty policy
Submit a Warranty Claim
Keen Product WarrantyBelow are some general guidelines of our warranty:
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of KEEN
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser
- Warranty is only valid to purchases made from an authorized KEEN dealer.We ask that you please keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase.
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage
- You will need to keep possession of your shoes until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed
- If your claim is approved, you will receive a product voucher in the amount of the original purchase price to use on www.keenfootwear.com or a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of KEEN
- A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Coverage ends when you transfer product
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
- Frayed webbing, worn stitching and worn soles due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, salesman samples, promotional products and final sale discontinued product
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before purchasing the product
- Product without receipt
- Any footwear which is more than 2 years after the manufacturing date
- Products with labels removed
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims