What are KEEN Online’s Payment Methods?
KEEN Online Store Japan accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Convenience Store
- Collect on Delivery (COD)
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
※ Credit cards which are issued overseas are not acceptable.
With payment at convenience store, the product is shipped after payment is confirmed.
Once the order has been placed, an email will be sent to the email addressed entered during the account registration or order placement.
Please take the payment instructions and payment number information included in the email with you to the convenience store you have selected in order to make payment.
Once payment has been made, the next email you will receive should be the email confirming that your order has been shipped.
You may select to make payment at one of the following convenience store chains:
- Circle K Sunkus
- Seven Eleven
- Daily Yamazaki
- Family Mart
- Mini Stop
【Collect on Delivery (COD)】
Payment made to the delivery agent upon package delivery.
Some regions have limitations on credit card payment options; please confirm your area before ordering.
- For packages delivered while the customer is away from the address, a notice will be left by the delivery agent. Please arrange for re-delivery directly to the delivery company.
- For packages that are unable to be delivered due to customer unavailability, the product will be returned to KEEN and the order canceled.
- A service fee to the delivery company is included in the order total and paid by the customer.
<COD service fee amount>
Product Cost including Tax Fee (not including tax)
- 0 to 9,999 yen - 300 yen
- 10,000 to 29,999 yen - 400 yen
- 30,000 to 99,9999 yen - 600 yen
- 100,000 to 299,999 yen - 1000 yen
- 300,000 yen and above - COD not permitted by delivery company
What is the sales tax (consumption tax) rate in Japan?
With the consumption tax increase, a 10% consumption tax will be imposed from October 1, 2019.
(8% until September 30, 2019)
* The tax rate after the tax increase varies depending on the shipping date.