FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I create a return label?
To return your item(s) please follow the steps below to create a prepaid UPS return label:
- Go to www.keenfootwear.com and click "sign in" (even if you do not have an account), which is in the top right hand corner of our homepage.
- Under “CHECK ORDER” please enter your Order Number, Order email address, the delivery postcode and click on "CHECK STATUS"
If your order number starts with "WKEU" please contact our Fan Service Team.
3. Choose "RETURN MY ORDER".
4. Select the item(s) you wish to return and the specify the return reason. Please check the correct quantity is listed.
5. Click on "RETURN ITEM(S)" and then "CONFIRM RETURN" to print your label
6. Follow the instructions on the first page of the printed prepaid return label and take the parcel to your local UPS drop-off point, which you may find at www.ups.com
How long before my order arrives?
DPD* Standard: 3-5 business days*
*DPD partners: France- Chronopost , Spain - SEUR
** Business days are Monday through to Friday, excluding public holidays. Public holidays apply to both The Netherlands and your delivery country.
How can I schedule a return?
This is country-specific. Please look up the details for your own country.
Germany / Spain / France / Belgium / Netherlands / United Kingdom
UPS offers the possibility of a Home Collection and your parcel will be picked up by UPS.
Surcharges apply in addition to the KEEN Standard Service return. Charges vary depending on which collection option you select, and are payable directly to UPS. For information on services and related surcharges, please visit your local UPS website (all applicable surcharges will be applied at the point of scheduling your return).
Home Collections can be scheduled directly with UPS via their website or by telephone. For returns scheduled via the UPS website, you can pay either by credit/debit card at the point of scheduling, or cash only payable directly to the UPS driver on collection of your parcel. For returns scheduled by telephone, payment is by cash only which is payable directly to the UPS driver on collection of your parcel. We provide a pre-paid return label; simply sign in to your KEEN account, print the label and follow the instructions on the return label.
Austria / Denmark / Ireland / Italy / Luxemburg
Please visit your local UPS website to schedule a collection. You can select a preferred location, date and time slot convenient to you (excludes same day collection, weekends and public holidays.
Do you charge return fees?
No, KEEN does not charge return fees.
Exceptions to our Return Policy
If you return an item to us outside the terms of our returns policy, we may not refund you. The item may be returned back to you at your expense. You will be notified of this and other associated charges. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover our costs (€15.00/£15/DKK115).
What is your exchange policy?
The warehouse does not send out exchanges automatically. You will be refunded once the warehouse receives and processes your return. You may reorder at any time as these are two separate transactions.
If you are exchanging an item that you purchased using a promotional code valid only for a limited time period, you will be refunded the price paid for the item and the promotional code will not be automatically applied to the reorder. If you need to exchange your purchase for different size please contact our Fan Service Team for assistance with your exchange request.
Do you offer next day delivery?
At this present time we cannot offer next day delivery. However DPD do offer an upgrade service for weekend delivery options (this service is only available once you have received your delivery notification from DPD. On receipt, you will be given the option to upgrade for an additional fee payable directly to DPD).
Please note services may vary by country. We recommend you visit your local DPD/partner site and enter your Tracking ID for all available options for your country.
I have received a damaged item
If you receive an item that is damaged, or defective, you can return it to us free of charge as long as it is unworn. Should you have any questions just call our Customer Service Team.
FREE PHONE TEL: 00800 44 55 44 55*
* From landlines. Call charges from mobiles and other devices will vary according to service provider.
+ 31 10 22 14 038 (International)**
** Call charges vary according to service provider
KEEN Product Warranty
KEEN Europe Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from workmanship and material defects for twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase. We recommend you retain your sales receipt as verification of your purchase
The following are some general guidelines about the KEEN Europe limited warranty:
- For warranty claims for KEEN products purchased from an authorised KEEN reseller or dealer in Europe, please contact the reseller or dealer directly regarding your claim.
- This limited warranty program is for use by the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to your loss of use of a product.
- You should maintain possession of your KEEN product until you receive an email confirmation from KEEN that your warranty claim is complete.
- If your claim is approved you will receive a product voucher for the original purchase price for use on KEENFootwear.com or a replacement product at the discretion of KEEN. The product voucher must be used in a single order, any unspent credit will be lost. A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Products acquired from KEEN in satisfaction of a warranty claim will be covered under this limited warranty for the remainder of the original twelve (12) month warranty period as measured from the date of purchase of the original product. The warranty period does not restart.
- The limited warranty coverage for your defective product terminates upon resolution of your warranty claim.
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
- This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Issues not covered by this limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Frayed or worn webbing, stitching and outsole wear due to normal use.
- Damage that is the result of misuse, improper use, neglect, modification, normal wear and tear, or improper storage.
- Broken or damaged laces and lace retention devices.
- KEEN branded products, including salesperson samples, acquired from aftermarket sources, such as online third-party marketplaces, liquidators, consignment stores, and private sellers.
- Improper fit and comfort issues. Assessing proper fit and comfort of footwear is the responsibility of the buyer prior to purchase.
- Products with internal labeling removed.
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims