What is your warranty policy?
KEEN offers a one year warranty on all our products from the original date of purchase as long as your product was purchased from an authorised KEEN retailer. If you believe your KEEN footwear, clothing, bag or socks are defective for any reason, please contact the KEEN retailer where the original purchase was made. The retailer is the best place to get your warranty issue resolved. Should you need further assistance with your claim for purchases via a KEEN authorised retailer, please contact KEEN via email@example.com. For product purchased via www.keenfootwear.com and all other warranty claims, please use our Warranty Claim Form.
We make the warranty process simple and easy. There is no need to send the product in initially; all you need to do is follow the link below to submit our online warranty claim form.
Still need help?
Our warranty team is here to assist and available 09.00 - 18.00 hrs (CET), Monday - Friday:
FREE PHONE TEL: 00800 44 55 44 55*
*From landlines. Call charges from mobiles and other devices will vary according to service provider.
+ 31 10 22 14 038 (International)**
**Call charges vary according to service provider.
Or anytime by firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer repair services?
We do not offer repair services at this time, nor do we have replacement hardware to send out. However, if the shoes are under a year old we would consider replacing them through our warranty program.
I took my shoes out of storage and the sole fell off!
Your shoes require care in order to work properly. If the adhesive used in the outsole is not flexed or used regularly the bond could dry and crack, which can cause the sole to de-laminate
For issues like these we typically recommend a marine contact cement adhesive that is flexible and waterproof. It works quite well for this sort of repair.
How do I get replacement laces?
We do offer replacement bungee laces. For all other lace types, we will do our best to accommodate your request, however please note that some lace types and colours are no longer available.
Simply send us an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, please use 'lace request'. Please also provide a photo of the shoe and lace you are looking for together with your delivery address.
Please note that we have a limited selection of laces. However, we will endeavor to send replacements that are the closest match to the original KEEN shoe.
I do not have my receipt, am I able to submit a warranty claim?
Our warranty team will accept a
Why do I need a proof of purchase to submit a warranty claim?
We require a receipt or bank statement to validate the following:
- The purchase date
- Value of the product
Where is my product tag number?
Your product tag number is located inside the shoe, printed near the size. It will be in the format of 2-3 letters followed by 4 or 6 numbers, whereas the seven-digit number to the left that starts with a '10' will be the style number
What is a product tag number?
Your product tag number tells us when and where your shoes were manufactured, so we can verify the origin of your product.
What if I cannot read the numbers on my tag?
We understand that over time the tag can wear away, making it difficult to read the numbers. However, you must include some information in the ‘product tag number’ text-box on our warranty claim form or else the claim will not submit. Therefore, if the tag is completely worn off, please put "not legible" or "worn-off" in that field.
KEEN Product Warranty
KEEN Europe Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from workmanship and material defects for twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase. We recommend you retain your sales receipt as verification of your purchase
The following are some general guidelines about the KEEN Europe limited warranty:
- For warranty claims for KEEN products purchased from an authorised KEEN reseller or dealer in Europe, please contact the reseller or dealer directly regarding your claim.
- This limited warranty program is for use by the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to your loss of use of a product.
- You should maintain possession of your KEEN product until you receive an email confirmation from KEEN that your warranty claim is complete.
- If your claim is approved you will receive a product voucher for the original purchase price for use on KEENFootwear.com or a replacement product at the discretion of KEEN. The product voucher must be used in a single order, any unspent credit will be lost. A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Products acquired from KEEN in satisfaction of a warranty claim will be covered under this limited warranty for the remainder of the original twelve (12) month warranty period as measured from the date of purchase of the original product. The warranty period does not restart.
- The limited warranty coverage for your defective product terminates upon resolution of your warranty claim.
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
- This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Issues not covered by this limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Frayed or worn webbing, stitching and outsole wear due to normal use.
- Damage that is the result of misuse, improper use, neglect, modification, normal wear and tear, or improper storage.
- Broken or damaged laces and lace retention devices.
- KEEN branded products, including salesperson samples, acquired from aftermarket sources, such as online third-party marketplaces, liquidators, consignment stores, and private sellers.
- Improper fit and comfort issues. Assessing proper fit and comfort of footwear is the responsibility of the buyer prior to purchase.
- Products with internal labeling removed.
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims