My KEEN shoes are defective – What should I do?
We are sorry that your KEEN shoes are maybe defective. KEEN is committed to ensuring that our products are free from manufacturing and material defects. We offer a one year guarantee from the date purchase placed on www.keenfootwear.com or from a KEEN authorised retailer.
If you purchased your KEEN shoes from our webshop, please visit our WARRANTY CLAIM page to learn how to make a warranty claim.
If you purchased your KEEN shoes from an authorised retailer, please contact the retailer where you purchased your KEEN shoes to make a warranty claim. Our retailers are authorized to handle valid warranty claims for purchases made directly with them. Please provide a proof of purchase together with pictures if applicable.
My KEEN shoes are more than a year old?
We do not currently offer repair services for our shoes. We would suggest contacting your local cobbler for repair services.
How can I create a return label?
To return your item(s) please follow the steps below to create a prepaid UPS return label:
- Go to www.keenfootwear.com and click "sign in" (even if you do not have an account), which is in the top right hand corner of our homepage.
- Under “CHECK ORDER” please enter your Order Number, Order email address, the delivery postcode and click on "CHECK STATUS"
If your order number starts with "WKEU" please contact our Fan Service Team.
3. Choose "RETURN MY ORDER".
4. Select the item(s) you wish to return and the specify the return reason. Please check the correct quantity is listed.
5. Click on "RETURN ITEM(S)" and then "CONFIRM RETURN" to print your label
6. Follow the instructions on the first page of the printed prepaid return label and take the parcel to your local UPS drop-off point, which you may find at www.ups.com
Need to cancel your order
We start to process your order as soon as it's placed, to ensure it gets to you as quickly as possible. Due to this, there isn't a delay that allows us time to cancel or change orders once they're submitted. We apologise for any inconvenience.
On rare occasions, we may still are able to intercept the parcel and stop the delivery process. Please contact us either by phone or email clearly stating in the subject line 'cancel order request'' and we will do our utmost to assist your request.
If your parcel already has been dispatched please wait to receive your order. If your order is not suitable you can simply return your order. Once your return has been received and processed at our warehouse we will refund your account. If you chose KLARNA* / Open Invoice as your payment option, we will inform KLARNA about the receipt of returns. (* payment option available in Germany, The Netherlands only)
If you still have questions, we are available.
Monday-Thursday 10 am - 5 pm CET, Friday 10 am - 4.30 pm CET
You can give us a call or email us at
How long before my order will be delivered?
DPD* Standard: 3-5 business days** (dispatched from our warehouse in Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
* DPD partners: France- Chronopost, Spain - SEUR
** Business days are Monday through to Friday, excluding public holidays. Public holidays apply to both The Netherlands and your delivery country.
DPD will confirm when your parcel has been dispatched by email which will also contain your tracking information.
Do you charge return fees?
No, KEEN does not charge return fees.
Exceptions to our Return Policy
If you return an item to us outside the terms of our returns policy, we may not refund you. The item may be returned back to you at your expense. You will be notified of this and other associated charges. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover our costs (€15.00/£15/DKK115).
Is it possible to make an exchange?
Our warehouse does not send out exchanges automatically. If you want to exchange the item for a different colour, size or an alternative style we’d kindly ask you to return your order or your items and place a new order. You will be refunded once our warehouse receives and processes your return.
If you are exchanging an item that you purchased using a promotional code that is valid for a limited time period only, you will be refunded the price paid for the item, the promotional code will not be applied to the replacement order.
Do you offer next day delivery?
At this present time, we cannot offer next day delivery.
Please note services may vary by country. We recommend you visit your local DPD/partner site and enter your Tracking ID and postal code for all available options for your country.
Depending on your country DPD may offer the option to either change your delivery details or the possibility of an upgrade service for weekend delivery options (this service is only available once you have received your delivery notification from DPD which usually the day prior to your parcel is being delivered). On receipt of your delivery notification, you may be given the option to upgrade for an additional fee payable directly to DPD).
I have received a damaged item
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective, you can return it to us free of charge as long as it is unworn. Please select “Received Damaged Item” as return reason when creating the return label. More information about how you can create a return label click here.
Should you have any questions just contact our Fan Service Team by email, phone or directly via our Online Contact Form.
00800 44 55 44 55 (FREE* PHONE)
*From landlines. For mobile and other devices, availability is subject to your network provider, charges may apply and can vary according to service provider.
+ 31 10 22 14 038 (International)**
** Call charges vary according to the service provider
How can I arrange a return?
Returns are country-specific. Please look up the details for your own country that your order was placed.
Returns are FREE when using a UPS Access Point™ Drop off location.
Locations can be found on the UPS website www.ups.com/dropoff. Please choose the correct country first. We provide a pre-paid UPS return label. To create a return label you can either simply sign in to your KEEN account, select the order you want to return and print the label.
Have you placed your order using a guest account?
No worries, you can easily look up your order details and create a return label by following the link https://www.keenfootwear.com/en-gb/login/?orderreturn=true.
Upgrade option: Returns using UPS Home Collection (surcharges apply)
Germany / Spain / France / Belgium / Italy / Netherlands / United Kingdom
UPS does offer the possibility of a Home Collection, surcharges apply for this option and are payable directly to UPS. For more information on services and related surcharges, please visit your local UPS website (all applicable surcharges will be applied at the point of scheduling your return)..
How to schedule a UPS Home Collection?
UPS Home Collections can be scheduled directly with UPS via their website or by telephone. For returns scheduled via the UPS website, you can pay either by credit/debit card at the point of scheduling, or cash only payable directly to the UPS driver on collection of your parcel. For returns scheduled by telephone, payment is by cash only which is payable directly to the UPS driver on collection of your parcel. We provide a pre-paid UPS return label.
Austria / Denmark / Ireland / Luxemburg
Returns are FREE of charge using our KEEN pre-paid UPS return label. Please visit your local UPS website (www.ups.com and select your country) to schedule a home collection. You can select a preferred location, date and time slot convenient to you (excludes same day collection, weekends and public holidays).
KEEN Product Warranty
KEEN Europe Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from workmanship and material defects for twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase. We recommend you retain your sales receipt as verification of your purchase
The following are some general guidelines about the KEEN Europe limited warranty:
- For warranty claims for KEEN products purchased from an authorised KEEN reseller or dealer in Europe, please contact the reseller or dealer directly regarding your claim.
- This limited warranty program is for use by the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to your loss of use of a product.
- You should maintain possession of your KEEN product until you receive an email confirmation from KEEN that your warranty claim is complete.
- If your claim is approved you will receive a product voucher for the original purchase price for use on KEENFootwear.com or a replacement product at the discretion of KEEN. The product voucher must be used in a single order, any unspent credit will be lost. A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Products acquired from KEEN in satisfaction of a warranty claim will be covered under this limited warranty for the remainder of the original twelve (12) month warranty period as measured from the date of purchase of the original product. The warranty period does not restart.
- The limited warranty coverage for your defective product terminates upon resolution of your warranty claim.
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
- This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Issues not covered by this limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Frayed or worn webbing, stitching and outsole wear due to normal use.
- Damage that is the result of misuse, improper use, neglect, modification, normal wear and tear, or improper storage.
- Broken or damaged laces and lace retention devices.
- KEEN branded products, including salesperson samples, acquired from aftermarket sources, such as online third-party marketplaces, liquidators, consignment stores, and private sellers.
- Improper fit and comfort issues. Assessing proper fit and comfort of footwear is the responsibility of the buyer prior to purchase.
- Products with internal labeling removed.
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims