What is Sezzle?
We want to help. Buy Now, Pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
How does Sezzle Work?
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to login
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction
- 25% is due at the time of purchase. Every two weeks, another 25% will be due.
- Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
Who can use Sezzle?
- You are a U.S resident or Canadian resident
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a US or Canadian phone number that can receive texts
- Have a working email address
- Have a non-prepaid payment method available
Why was my Sezzle order not approved?
There might be some situations in which Sezzle will not be able to approve your order:
- You don't have sufficient funds available. Sezzle requires that you have at least 25% of the total order cost available.
- You have multiple orders with outstanding payments.
- Your order value is too high.
Why was I charged extra on my Sezzle order?
Sezzle is interest-free. If you do not pay on time, you will be charged a $10 fee. If you want to reschedule your payment, Sezzle charges a $5 fee.
Does Sezzle perform credit checks?
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit - they do not perform hard credit checks. Instead, they perform "soft checks" by reviewing your credit score as part of their risk check.
How do refunds work with Sezzle?
All refunds are applied to outstanding payments first, beginning with the final payment. The amount of that payment will either be reduced or canceled, depending on the amount of the refund:
- If the refund amount is greater than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will cancel the installments and the remaining amount will be credited back to your original payment method. Please allow up to ten (10) business days after your return is received for your refund to appear on your statement.
- If the refund amount is less than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will then either reduce or cancel the next-to-last installment. For example, you make a $200 Sezzle purchase (i.e. 4 installments of $50). You have three (3) installments remaining, and you received a $70 refund. Sezzle will remove your 4th installment and reduce your 3rd installment by $20 (now $30).