KEEN is family-owned, values-led, and full of fun havers
If you’re looking for a job, keep Googling. We’re looking for folks who want to make a difference and have fun doing it. We make shoes, but we’re more interested in creating a movement. You?
The benefits are pretty awesome
In addition to the standard stuff, we make it easy for people to take care of themselves, the folks they love, and their community with amazing benefits like:
• Full time KEENmates receive medical/dental/vision, plus mental health coverage
• Remote and flexible hybrid work opportunities
• 40 hours of paid service leave each year, in addition to PTO
• Unplugged Fridays all summer
• $500 annual wellness reimbursement
• Free KEEN gear plus outdoor industry discounts
• Bring your dog to work day. Every day.
• It's a long list. How much time do you have? ;)
Helping Puerto Rico rebuild
"I didn’t know what to expect. My Spanish is almost non-existent. I had no personal connection with Puerto Rico whatsoever. I just knew this small island was in desperate need of help." - Andy, KEEN Talent Acquisition
Epic beach cleanup in Alaska
"All I knew was that I needed to fit my things in one bag that could be moved from plane to boat to lighthouse, and to expect the unexpected." - Amber, KEEN People & Culture
Typhoon relief in Japan
"When KEEN offered me the chance to head to Nagano, Japan, and do some boots-on-the-ground relief work following the devastating typhoons there, I jumped on it immediately." - Joe, KEEN Business Development
Hey everyone, get in here
Welcome to our KEEN Houses
Located in Portland, Tokyo, Toronto, Rotterdam, and Shepherdsville, our KEEN Houses are like our people: one of a kind. Made with repurposed anything and everything, they are pet-friendly, bike-hungry, great places to hang, work, and eat. Remote? We do that too.
Here's what it's like inside KEEN. Although most of the time we're outside. ;)