The most durable sock on the trail. Tested strong, the Olympus is the most durable sock on the trail. Heel and toe Dura-Zone features high-tenacity nylon fibers for comfort and durability for strong abrasion-resistance. Heel Hold cup construction holds the heel for secure, natural fit. Features the KEEN Wunderseam seamless toe in flex zone and a ventilated mesh panel for added breathability. Built in the USA.
Built in the U.S.A.: All, Men
Material: Merino Wool 46%, Nylon 37%, Dyneema Polyethylene 12%, Polyester 3%, Lycra ® Spandex 2%
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contour arch support for comfort
- Dura-zone high-tenancity nylon fibers in the heel and toe area for comfort and durability
- Heel hold cup construction for secure, natural fit
- Impact cushioning for comfort
- Left and right design for optimal fit
- Seamless toe in flex zone to avoid bunching and chafing
Caring for Socks
Machine wash inside out in warm water and tumble dry on low. Do not use chlorine bleach.