A big move is coming.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve purchased a building at the corner of 13th & Glisan, just a few blocks down the street from our current location, that will serve as our new headquarters. It’s a move that expresses our commitment to the future of Portland and the city’s importance as a catalyst for hybrid innovation.
The five story, 50,000 square foot office building includes a ground floor retail space (approx. 6,000 square feet), a lower level recreation room (6,000 square feet), and four floors of office space (approx. 10,000 square feet each). We’ll design the space to incorporate existing innovations, such as our Recess Hub and KEEN Garage, while planning an environment that inspires and supports creativity into the future.
“As pioneers, we continue to look for new ways to expand for growth, engage our brand, and energize our team. This latest project is another exciting step towards our commitment to Portland and our entire HybridLife Community around the world!” exclaimed CEO James Curleigh.
The project will be managed by a team of KEEN advisers, led by Tom Cody, managing partner of Portland-based Project.
We plan to move into our new headquarters by the end of 2012.
- KEEN Comes Home with Building Footwear in Portland, Oregon
- Outside TV’s Best Places to Work Feature KEEN
- Taiwan Design Center of San Francisco Visits KEEN Headquarters
- PBS 5-Part Series — Blueprint America: Road to the Future Features Denver, New York and Portland
- KEEN Hosts Vancouver BC Urban Study Trip Tour of Portland, Oregon