The most durable sock on the trail. The heel and toe feature high-tenacity nylon fibers for comfort, durability and strong abrasion resistance. The toe is seamless in the flex zone, and a ventilated mesh panel adds breathability. Built in the USA.
Category: Low Cut
Features: Lite Weight
Sock Material: Merino Wool, Nylon, Dyneema Polyethylene, Polyester, Lycra ® Spandex
Sock Weight: Lite Weight
Sock Height: Low Cut
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contour arch support for comfort
- Dura-zone high-tenancity nylon fibers in the heel and toe area for comfort and durability
- Heel hold cup construction for secure, natural fit
- Impact cushioning for comfort
- Left and right design for optimal fit
- Seamless toe in flex zone to avoid bunching and chafing
Want your KEEN socks to last longer? We recommend machine washing them inside out. Use cool or warm water and tumble dry on low. Do not use chlorine bleach.