When the work requirements call for ESD construction to reduce static electricity on the job, the Flint Low ESD Soft Toe is your match. Featuring a torsion control shank and metatomical dual density EVA midsole, the foot is supported and fatigue is reduced. The contoured heel lock allows for secure fit, while the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and wetness out. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
Approximate weight per shoe: 15.4 oz/436.6 g
Style: Shoes, Work
Features: Light Duty, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe, Static Dissipative (ESD), Women's Work Shoes
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Type: Work Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Contoured heel lock
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 SD Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Women's specific last for better comfort and fit
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Care for Water Resistant Leather
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.