The Birthplace of Rivers has some of the West Virginia’s most dramatic vistas, tallest waterfalls and cleanest waterways. This limited-edition tee, designed by artist Jeremy Collins, celebrates the area and all the places we play. This is more than just another T-shirt:
- It’s $5 donated to the West Virginia Wilderness Coalition to help protect the Birthplace of Rivers
- It’s supporting American-Built products and organic cotton farming
- It’s a vote for complete transparency in production processes
Features: Women's Clothing
Clothing Material: Cotton
Clothing Fit Tips: This has a slightly slim fit.
- Garment-dyed, pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Made in the USA, fully transparent and traceable supply chain
- PVC and phthalate free
- Rehance® water-based printing won’t crack, peel or fade
- Soft and durable 100% organic cotton
Care for Clothing
We want your clothing to last, and to look good. We recommend machine washing in cold water with similar colors. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low heat, and use a warm iron for any wrinkles if you're feeling ambitious. We don't recommend dry cleaning.