- Projects must seek to preserve and protect outdoor places where we all live, work and play.
- Projects should be innovative and creative.
Projects should have clear goals and measurable objectives.
- Projects that introduce new audiences to the outdoors through responsible outdoor participation will receive special consideration.
- Project leads must be able to share program successes through social media, interact with KEEN social networks, share high-resolution photos and create an impact report upon project completion.
- Grants from $2500 - $10,000 awarded to U.S. nonprofit organizations or equivalents outside of the U.S.
Through the KEEN Effect, KEEN awards grants to nonprofit organizations around the world that share our passion for protecting and preserving outdoor places.
opens on May 9th!