- Projects must increase responsible outdoor participation as a way to work towards building a strong community.
- Projects should be innovative and creative.
Projects should have clear goals and measurable objectives.
- Projects that introduce new audiences to the outdoors through responsible outdoor participation will receive special consideration.
- Project leads must be willing to interact with KEEN online and should leverage social media technology as appropriate.
- Project leads should be capable of working collaboratively with KEEN throughout the program process and project reports must include a minimum of five high resolution photos.
- $10,000 Grants awarded to U.S. non-profit organizations or equivalents outside of the U.S.
At KEEN, we're committed to preserving the places we all play. Through the KEEN Effect we award $10,000 grants to nonprofit organizations around the world who are dedicated to just that.
Now accepting applications!
Applications must be received by June 10th.
Grantees Announced July 29th.