The Wildwood 3/4 Crew Lite sox from KEEN are ready for a quick hike down your favorite trail. The Anatomical Flex Fit system reduces bunching while light cushioning keeps you moving forward in comfort. This is a liteweight hiking sock at that ends just above the ankle.
Weight: Lite 1.94 oz
Material: Merino Wool 60%, Polyamide 35%, Lycra ® Elastane 3%, Polyester 2%
Height: 3/4 Crew
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Arch support
- Left and right design for optimal fit
- Merino wool regulates temperature and wicks moisture from skin
- Ravel-free double welt top keeps socks up
- Reinforced toe and heel for extra durability
- Seamless toe in flex zone to avoid bunching an chafing
- Venting system air panels promote air circulation
- Y heel pockets for better fit
Care for Fast Dry Socks
Wash with warm water (105f/40c) and tumble dry on medium. Because of fast dry benefit less time will be needed in the dryer which is a measurable form of energy conservation. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.