The most durable sock on the trail. Tested strong, the Olympus is the most durable sock on the trail. Heel and toe Dura-Zone features high-tenacity nylon fibers for comfort and durability for strong abrasion-resistance. Heel Hold cup construction holds the heel for secure, natural fit. Features the KEEN Wunderseam seamless toe in flex zone and a ventilated mesh panel for added breathability.
Material: Merino Wool 48%, Nylon 36%, Dyneema Polyethylene 10%, Polyester 3%, Lycra ® Spandex 3%
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contour arch support for comfort
- Dura-zone high-tenancity nylon fibers in the heel and toe area for comfort and durability
- Heel hold cup construction for secure, natural fit
- Impact cushioning for comfort
- Left and right design for optimal fit
- Seamless toe in flex zone to avoid bunching and chafing
Caring for Socks
Want your KEEN socks to last longer? We recommend machine washing them inside out. Use cool or warm water and tumble dry on low. Do not use chlorine bleach.