Approach the outdoors with confidence in the Boulder Canyon Crew Mid sox from KEEN. Air circulates easily with built-in air panels. All the heel to toe cushioning will have you looking for longer trails. This is a midweight hiking sock that ends just below the calf.
Weight: Mid-weight 2.7 oz
Material: Merino Wool 60%, Polyamide 35%, Lycra ® Elastane 3%, Polyester 2%
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Air panels promote air circulation
- Anatomical Flex Fit system reduces bunching of material underneath feet
- Cushioning from top of the welt to the foot bottom for impact reduction and moisture management
- Cushioning from top of welt to toe for more impact reduction and moisture management
- Merino wool regulates temperature and wicks moisture from skin
- Ravel-free double welt top keeps socks up
- Y heel pockets for better fit
Care for Fast Dry Socks
Wash with warm water (105f/40c) and tumble dry on medium. Because of fast dry benefit less time will be needed in the dryer which is a measurable form of energy conservation. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.