KEEN PRODUCT WARRANTY
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. We ask that you please keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase!
If your KEEN product fails because of a defect in material quality or workmanship, we ask that you contact the KEEN retailer of your original purchase to quickly resolve the issue prior to contacting us.
Below are some general guidelines of our warranty:
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of KEEN
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser
- Warranty is only valid to purchases made from an authorized KEEN dealer
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage
- You will need to keep possession of your shoes until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed
- If your claim is approved, you will receive a product voucher in the amount of the original purchase price to use on www.keenfootwear.com or a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of KEEN
- A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Coverage ends when you transfer product
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
Examples of what is not covered by warranty:
- Frayed webbing, worn stitching and worn soles due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, salesman samples, promotional products and final sale discontinued product
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before purchasing the product
- Comfort issues
- Any footwear which is more than 2 years after the manufacturing date
- Products with labels removed
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims
If you are unable to resolve your warranty claim through the KEEN dealer where your original purchase was made, we may be able to help!
Please use our Warranty Claim Form to submit a warranty claim directly though us.
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. In the unfortunate event there is a manufacturing defect with your merchandise, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-866-676-5336
If your merchandise is eligible for return, we will email you a pre-paid return shipping label so you can send your product back for further evaluation by our Quality Assurance department. If it is determined that your damaged product is a result of factory manufacturing, our liability is to reimburse you the cost of the defective product if we cannot replace it for you.
KEEN custom orders are subject to the same guidelines listed in our KEEN Product Warranty