The KEEN Internship Program is a paid, real work, real play, summer-long experience. This is not a get-your-boss-coffee kind of program. This is a chance to do real work with real people through a 10-week summer internship at the our global headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We’re eagerly looking for students who have a strong passion for creating new opportunities, playing outside and caring for the world around them. Having a diverse background and willingness to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment is a plus.
This program includes:
1. A cross-departmental group project with 5-10 other KEENterns.
2. The opportunity to live in Portland, a pulsating hub for all things outdoors.
3. KEEN Mentors to provide leadership and career-building support.
1. Global Marketing Intern
2. Human Resources Intern
3. Marketing Intern
4. Product Marketing Analyst Intern
5. Sales Software Graphics Intern
6. Social Media Intern
> Junior or Senior in related field
> 2 years office experience (work study, volunteer, etc.)
> Overall GPA of at least 2.8
> Eligible to work in the US
> Must be able to participate in 10 week program from June 10-August 16 (with some flexibility!)
> Must apply by April 15
KEENtern job descriptions and to apply CLICK HERE.