No weekend plans? Registration is still open and available for the Hood River Harvest Ride, a family-friendly bike ride through the less-traveled majestic back-roads of the Hood River Valley. With five routes available this year, including difficulty levels of easy, moderate, challenging, and a new “kids under ten loop,” riders have options to take ‘er easy or feel the burn.
The Hood River Harvest Ride is a fundraiser for the non-profit Hood River Valley Residents Committee (HRVRC). Find more info on their site: hrharvestride.com or Facebook page: facebook.com/harvestride
- Keen Harvest II iPad Sleeve: Sleek, Simple Protection
- Hood River Boot Featured in Canoe & Kayak Magazine
- MadeMan.com Features the Harvest Collection’s Northrup Tote Bag – The Smart Man’s Mother’s Day Gifts
- Fourteen Eco-Friendly iPad Cases – Ecouterre.com Highlights Harvest II iPad Sleeve
- A Cool Piece of River Inspiration! 2011 American Whitewater Calendar Now Available