Yesterday marked Portland’s inaugural “Walk to Work Day” event. Portlanders from all over the city left their cars at home and opted to make the trek in to work on foot, instead.
There were four separate starting meet-up points that all convened at City Hall in downtown. Once everyone was together, it was time for some breakfast and recess games.
Caption: Enjoying some breakfast, coffee, and company at City Hall.
Caption: Playing a little beanbag toss, or “KEENhole” as we like to call it, in City Hall.
Caption: Walking across the Burnside Bridge, making our way towards City Hall.
We’d like to thank the Willamette Pedestrian Coalition for organizing the walk, along with all of the event sponsors, including Portland Bureau of Transportation, BTA, Upstream Public Health, Oregon Public Health Institute, Lloyd TMA, and Swan Island TMA.
- Workplace Wellness Week + Walk to Work Day
- Livin’ in a Walker’s Paradise – My Daily Commute to Work
- KEEN Whisper Featured in Reader’s Digest Walk It Off Special Issue
- KEEN Shellrock Featured in Reader’s Digest “Walk It Off” Special Issue
- KEEN2WALK – 25km Walk in The Hague Together as a Team