“I’ve been fooled by other hiking boots with the false promise of a tough grip in winter conditions, so I was surprised by how well the Keen Revel reacted to the variable trail conditions in front of me. The KEEN Revel’s dual climate rubber sole and traction lugs hold a grip in slick terrain with its deep tread design, suited for packed-down snow or muddy trails,” comments Stephanie Nitsch of Snowshoe Magazine.
“Like the name implies, the dual climate sole can handle contrasting temperature differences, which hardens in cold weather conditions for a better bite into snow. That technology allowed me to feel more confident and maintain my casual pace in spots where I’ve previously slid uncontrollably down small, slippery descents in other boots.”
- KEEN Revel Hiking Boots Review by Outdoor Informer
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Winter Buyer’s Guide Highlights KEEN Revel Boots
- Pyrenees Boots Gear Review by The Paddle Junkie – Timeless Style, Classic Cool, Available to Whole Family
- Need Fabulous Boots for Fall? New Silverton Boots Are Versatile and Will Take You Right Into Winter
- Interview with President & CEO James Curleigh About Fall/Winter 2010 Boots