After six years, Stephen Hatfield, the Forest Park’s Conservancy’s Stewardship Director, has accepted a tremendously exciting professional opportunity with FPC’s partner REI as their new Outdoor Programs & Outreach Market Manager.
In his new role, Stephen will be developing and overseeing REI’s outdoor education, volunteerism, recreation programs, and community events within the Portland region. The FPC has greatly benefited from his wisdom and willingness to work with the organization’s leadership to grow The Conservancy’s stature, accomplishments and successes.
- KEEN Garage Joins Forces with Forest Park Conservancy and The Intertwine for International Park(ing) Day
- Intl. Park(ing Day) 2009 – Forest Park in the City?
- Forest Park Conservancy: A Farewell to Finnish Field Crew Member Tuomas Uola
- Forest Park Marathon – Runners to Experience Unforgettable Trail Marathon Within City Limits
- A Day of Stewardship with the Forest Park Conservancy