The KEEN Vail Kids Adventure Race took place in August on Vail Mountain and in Vail Village, Colorado. 200 adventurous kids tackled a mudpit, slope-n-slides, tubing, rock climbing, mountain biking, ziplining, river crossings and more. Here’s a great video recapping the day’s activities.
- Mobile Adventure Studio Supporting Bike Rides for Kids – First 88bikeshop Unveiled On Navajo Nation
- Perform Incredibly Well on Rocky Hike And Walk in Cool Water For Refreshing End
- Pushing KEEN Footwear to Its Limits – 2010 Partnership with Adventure Race Team TECNU EXTREME
- An Interactive Space for Kids at the KEEN Garage
- MyRuggedKid.com – KEEN Alamosa, Great Shoes for Kids!