“Ed and I just spent a day hiking in Silver Falls State Park. Our volunteer guide, Earl, is 78 years old and leads park visitors on a 2 hour tour which goes under two waterfalls. He has been doing this once a week for two years in the same pair of KEEN shoes. He loves ‘em. He told us that the shoes can take the water and he can’t believe that the same pair has lasted for two years already. Pretty nifty, huh?” – Roberta
- KEEN Volunteers with Backyard Collective to Build Trails in Forest Park
- A Year in the Long Life of Forest Park – A Photographic Essay Benefiting the Forest Park Conservancy
- Intl. Park(ing Day) 2009 – Forest Park in the City?
- KEEN Garage Joins Forces with Forest Park Conservancy and The Intertwine for International Park(ing) Day
- Keen on KEEN – Newport Sandals and a Peace Corps Volunteer in Namibia, Africa