On April 1st, 2011, KEEN launched “Recess is Back” at its headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The launch was complete with a Recess Station filled with items to encourage outside time. KEEN employees pledged to take at least 15 minutes a day of recess.
- What’s Your Favorite Recess Memory?
- HybridCare Partner Highlight: WildLife Rescue and Boots Give Back in Canada
- Off to Battle at NW Warriordash – KEEN Employees Jumping Over Fire, Forging Rivers, Rappelling…
- 98 days, 23hours, 42 minutes and 5394 km – Crossing the Atlantic in a Kayak
- KEEN Donates 513 Skyline Backpacks to Schoolhouse Supplies and James John Elementary