On Sunday, April 25th, KEEN attended Earth Day’s 40th anniversary celebration in Washington, DC.
KEEN Ambassador Alison Gannett had the opportunity to speak to more than 100,000 people during the event.
“KEEN rocks for helping me SAVE OUR SNOW and our planet,” says Alison Gannett. “Together we rode 350 miles to Washington, DC to lobby our Senators and speak at The Climate Rally to over 100,000 people with the likes of Sting, Bob Weir and James Cameron and the Avatar cast. My Presidio’s rocked the trail and the Whitehouse!”
Here’s a video highlighting the event. . .
- Earth Day Bike Ride to DC – The Final 2 Days
- Earth Day Bike Ride to DC – Highlights of Final Day
- KEEN Ambassador Alison Gannett Voted “Green All-Star Pro-Skier for 2010″ by Skiing Magazine
- Journey Begins on C&O Canal – Earth Day Bike Ride to DC Day 3
- Earth Day Bike Ride to DC – Highlights of Day 2