We’re in the footwear business, but we’re also in the business of making a difference. So when Sandy hit, we knew we had to do something. A few weeks ago, we had the opportunity to distribute our shoes and socks to aid in Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
- KEEN DONATES MORE THAN $700,000 OF FOOTWEAR AND FUNDS TO HURRICANE RELIEF
- WEND Friday Photo: Sandy Cycling
- Good Magazine Named KEEN One of “Three Companies with a Big Net Impact”
- WEND Magazine’s Summer Issue Release Party Raises Money for World Bicycle Relief
- KEEN Interns Lend A Hand to Help Make Homeownership a Reality