Please read the KEEN, INC. Official Contest Rules Effective 5/1/2010 at <http://www.keenfootwear.com/blog/?p=10257#.URQxaKWUnzg> and these rules before entering the online promotion (“Sweepstakes”). By completing the KEEN CNX form on the KEEN Facebook, you agree to be bound by these rules and the KEEN Official Contest Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disclaimer. KEEN, Inc. and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period is from 12:01 a.m. (PT) on February 8, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. (PT) on February 22, 2013 (the “Deadline.”) All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
- How to Enter. To enter, use Facebook to complete an entry form on the KEEN Facebook page by the Deadline. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted. All entries must be submitted from a valid Facebook account which may be identified by reverse Facebook username search. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook account by Facebook, Inc. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry and other information to complete the presentation of the prize.
- Selection and Notification of Winner. The 100 Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at Sponsor’s offices at 515 NW 13th, Portland, OR 97209 on February 25, 2013. The 100 Winners will be notified via email by February, 26, 2012. To claim a prize, the winner should follow the instructions contained in their notifications.
- The Prize. The Prize will be awarded as follows:
(a) NAME AND DESCRIBE THE PRIZE Each winner will receive (1) pair of KEEN CNX shoes or sandals.
- Conditions of Prize if any.
- General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Copyright. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2010 by Sponsor. All rights are reserved.
- Questions. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: KEEN Sweepstakes Promotion – Facebook CNX Fan Seeding.
- Contact Sponsor. KEEN, Inc., 515 NW 13th, Portland, OR 97209, Portland, OR 97209.