We’re looking for 6-8 recess experts between the ages of 5-11 to join our Expert Recess Panel. Panelists will help teach the art of play and may be featured in Southwest Airlines Spirit magazine and on the KEEN website.
Here’s what our panelists can expect:
- Panelists will be a mix of boys and girls selected from across the USA
- Panelists need to be between the ages 5-11
- As a panelist your child will be a “teacher,” helping adults re-learn the art of play.
- Panelists will be asked to provide details and a set of instructions (provided via interview) on how to do their favorite recess activity. For example: First, stand up with your hands in front of you. Next, hop on one foot. While you’re doing this, touch your nose… think of an instructor on a workout or instructional video. Make sure and tell what to watch out for, and offer advice on form (how to hold your body, and where your hands and feet go).
- Each of our panelists will be interviewed by Southwest Spirit Magazine, probably more than once. Parents will need to be on the calls as well.
- We’d love if you can submit pictures and/or video of your child doing the activity they are teaching for use in the magazine/website. There is a small chance we may also schedule a photo shoot.
- If your child is selected we will contact you by phone.
- All panelists will need to sign a release form allowing KEEN and Pace Communications Southwest Airlines Spirit magazine to use their images.
- Each panelist will be rewarded with KEEN shoes for them and a parent.
Panel to be announced the week of January 16, 2012. Click here to apply on our Facebook page.