OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
KEEN, INC. Official Contest Rules Effective 5/1/2010
By participating, you agree that:
- THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AGE 18 OR OLDER (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN ENTRANT’S STATE OF RESIDENCE). IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
- These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by the KEEN. No modification of these official contest rules shall be enforceable unless made by the KEEN.
- The contest drawing shall be held at KEEN in Portland, Oregon or the then location of the current contest. All tickets must be received by the drawing date to be eligible for the drawing.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the KEEN contest and no purchase or consideration is necessary.
- Winner has ten (10) days to take delivery of the prize or make other arrangements with KEEN unless presence is stipulated by the specific contest.
- Winner notification will be made by telephone, email, mail or in person depending on the location and specific additional rules of the contest.
- The contest period will be as stated for your specific contest on the entry form/ticket provided. All entries must be received by the deadline to be eligible to win a prize
- Successive alternate backup winners will be drawn and held by the KEEN judges, but not announced in case the first winner does not claim the prize as stipulated by the rules or is otherwise ineligible.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Winner(s) may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility at the discretion of KEEN.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, registration, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses in claiming, registering and using the prize. This may include sales taxes and property taxes. KEEN has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the prize.
- In the event the prize is lost, damaged, destroyed, or otherwise not available, KEEN’s liability shall be limited to refund of ticket price to participants. KEEN’s liability for any other claim is limited to refund of ticket prices.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by KEEN, and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- KEEN reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants.
- Entries by KEEN or Co-Sponsors’ employees, board members and their immediate families are prohibited. Immediate family includes spouse, children, and children’s spouse.
- For a copy of the winner names, visit www.keenfootwear.com or send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after the contest but within thirty (30) days of the contest ending to Sponsor at the address this address: Attn: KEEN Contest Winners List
926 NW 13th Ave. Suite 210
Portland, Oregon 97209
Residents of VT may omit return postage.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
- The contest and all accompanying materials are copyright 2010 by Sponsor. All rights are reserved.